Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cake Fever.....!!!!!



This is one time of the year that cakes couldn't taste any better. May be because we all grew up with the thought ( irrespective of any religion ) that Christmas also meant a variety of cakes and other goodies. Its surprising also that at this time you don't really enjoy having any thing else for desert.......and by the turn of the New Year........most of us are making resolution of how many kilometres should we be walking in the morning.....which itself is a tough decision as mornings can be freezing in Shillong....... so the resolution will roll over to February.......lol !!!! but then who cares for weight machines at this time of the year.......and yes doctors please keep all the "Don'ts" till first week of Jan. The Cake Fever is on !!!!!

6 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

that's so true but some can't eat sugar-diabetics like me so one of my friends brought a bag of fruit including a pineapple and cantaloupe-delicious.

Cheryl said...

Ah...thats what I am feeling "cake fever"! I so agree with your thoughts about the goodies at the holidays and then after January 1 diets, exercises, etc., etc. will come at us from the tv, radio and magazines! So I will enjoy all the Christmas treats, its only once a year! Happy Holidays!

ferman said...

check my blogs if u have some time

Onkar said...

The cakes look quite tempting.

Cheryl said...

Oh how I would so love to just try little nibbles of each cake in the display case. Yummy! A little cake won't hurt!

Priyanka Khot said...

I had cakes in shillong! I a the luckiest blogger ever :D