Monday, January 18, 2010

My Class of Homeopathic Doctors........!!!!!





Monday dawned on a different note today for two reasons........first it was my last working day ( Yes!!! am taking a break from dentistry for a month )..... and second because though I had work.......it would be different from what I do routinely. I had a class to take for the homeopathic doctors. I was looking forward to it , till I came to know who would be the other guest lecturers......most of them from Gauhati and friends of my professors. Ugh!!!! now this is what I didn't expect. Talking to an unknown crowd is fine.......but when a link comes in between , so also all the butterflies in my stomach. Well , I had to do my job and most importantly I had to make sense of what I was talking.....and also I had to be ready with a lot of questions to be answered....which I knew would be coming by the end of my session from the crowd. I definitely needed some moral boasting. Thanks to cell phones, even that is possible now.

6 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

hope it went well. share with us what you taught...

Patty said...

Enjoy your month off.

R. Ramesh said...

you r going on leave? u deserve a break friend..enjoy..it's a fact that v ll miss u..so better drop a word or two on and off...hey serious not joking...:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good session.

nituscorner said...

@Lin
well Lin I had a lecture on dental problems as seen in pregnant women and children and how to deal with it.

soccarman said...

Interesting nitu.