Friday, February 26, 2010

Private Schools......!!!!!


This is a private school, I saw in one of my village trip, run by a group of people who gave education a more serious thought. I was told that , its a little expensive so not many can afford to send their children here.....but never the less it was quite a big crowd. The school building as seen here is all thatched huts. In summers , classes are mostly held outside. The only edge seen over the supposedly govt . schools is that teachers were more here, so classes were held regularly. I thought about the private schools and convent schools that we have back in the cities. This was sure a major contrast to it. Sometimes, we tend to forget to count the many blessings in our everyday life. Another eye opener for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't the school getting aids from the local government ? Happy to know that the students in remote areas are getting access to good education, but they could study under a better shelter. Hope the government funds this school and all schools alike this one.
P.S - I have no idea why you are not able to comment on my blog :( .

Priyanka Khot said...

My God if this is the condition of the private schools I can only imagine what is the state of public/govt schools.

Great Grandma Lin said...

we all take too much for granted

Cheryl said...

As well it is for me.

Anonymous said...

also an eye opener for me too, i'm truly humbled by this story

Onkar said...

Schools have not got the desired attention in our country.