Monday, May 24, 2010

My Unwearable Shoes......!!!!!


My obsession for shoes started way back when I was still a small child. And I remember, when I first started drawing stuffs not related to any of the school subjects, it was a pair of shoes that I drew from my favorite comic strip "Betty and Veronica" and this have led many of my friends to gift them to me......but in what size and design and in what form and make is well another story all together. I have had my seniors play pranks with me in the hostel where they have hidden my shoes.....and I found them years later when they were leaving for good. It was all done with a light heart though at that time I never could figure out why was every body after my shoes !!!!. But of all my collections,I love these the most, both gifted to me by my friends.... though sadly I would never be able to put them on my feet.... I can still have them ON....on my body. The small ones goes go my ears....as studs and the bigger one can be worn around my neck or simply put it on my key ring...!!!

9 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

beautiful post ya...come to chennai.will buy u nice new collections..take a bus now...

Great Grandma Lin said...

fun hobby, we are have collections of something. I used to collect stuffed frogs and ceramic frogs...

Cheryl said...

They may be unwearable but they are beautiful, no matter the size. What an amazing collection.

Priyanka Khot said...

Firstly, I think you have wonderful friends with great taste in ear-rings and key chains :-)

I have been fortunate enough to have seen your collection first-hand and it is an AWESOME collection which can make any shoe-enthusiast jealous!

Keep increasing your collection! :-)

soccarman said...

nice post nitu. we hope to see your wearable collection someday.

BK Chowla, said...

Very nice and this confirms my belief that all the girls have a weakness for shoes.

Rachna said...

So cute, Nitu! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

cute, just cute. i'm aware of yr obsession with anything concerning shoes

Anonymous said...

btw there's a nice shoe here, check it out
http://www.toxel.com/tech/2010/06/02/12-creative-and-unusual-cars/