Saturday, November 9, 2013

The November wait.......!!!!



Ever since my son has gone to the boarding school, the visiting time is something that I look forward to like a child waiting for Santa clause visit  and this time is the Founder function.....well I have been waiting for this time eagerly....the planning was on since October......duty exchanged....patients re scheduled....and finally the day dawned and we were on our way to AVS, Tezpur. Though I have never enjoyed road travels and avoid it as much as I can, staying in Shillong makes it difficult not to take one for obvious reasons....but the driver to Tezpur is beautiful...and even I have started to sit up and enjoy it....!!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

Aha, I am sure there must be greater ecitment of meeting with the kid rather than the beautiful drive

BK Chowla, said...

Anxiety of meeting with the kid must have been greater than the beautiful drive.
Isn't it a great experience meeting with your children after a break ?

nituscorner said...

@BK chowla
yes sir , it sure is....the anticipation almost gives you a high.

R. Ramesh said...

wahhhhhh....clap clap clap...am a fan of this blog and nice to be here..sorry I could not be in touch for sometime..am gearing up for am important, happy family event in feb..dear blog friends like you are always in my mind..thanks for all the encouragement:)

Unknown said...

Hi, this is Ratul Baruah from Meghalaya Guardian. I landed up in your blog while googling for 'squash'. Nice to meet a blogger from Shillong. I was just wondering if you will be able to contribute to the feature section of my paper?

8011003214
33ratul@gmail.com
ratulbaruah.wordpress.com