Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Landing of the helicop......
















Planes and helicopters were always very facinating when we were younger but then to me it facinates me till date.....so when i heard the helicop near our house , i rushed to the balcony to see it and wow i saw it was preparing for landing......i ran in to get my cam and managed to click in some pictures. I don't know for what it had come but apart from getting me late for work....lol....which is of course excused.... and giving us a cloud of dust ( oooppppsss sorry folks who ever was in that area...) i did get some captures for all my friends who visit me here. Against the blue sky , the sight was spectecular.

9 comments:

अविनाश said...

lovely series of snaps.....blue sky looks memerising

Priyanka Khot said...

wow!!!

i mean seriously wow!!!

this looks awesome... wonder who were the passengers and what other motive they had except to delay your arrival at the hospital???

magiceye said...

these flying machines have always fascinated me!!

hitch writer said...

The dust !!!! Achoooo !!!

Rohit Sharma said...

नव वर्ष की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं

Priyanka Khot said...

Thanks for the encouragement you gave me with your comments since I started the Delhi photo diary and for posting a comment on Priyanka's Point as well. You have no idea how much I get boosted to post after seeing your comments.

Once again Thanks for your visits to my blog through the past year and making it more special with your comments. Hope you continue to visit in the new year as well. :-)

Happy New Year!!!

R. Ramesh said...

muddy landing..but the sight looks indeed spectacular as u have mentioned..and Thank u Nitu, thanks thanks thanks…4 yr comment

Anouska Awasthi said...

beautiful captures

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I am so glad I clicked on these to enlarge them, as they got quite large and the view was spectacular! I enjoyed seeing all those dwellings looking like they made the very best use of the space as they could.

Thanks for going back in for your camera.

Sue