Wednesday, August 19, 2009

World Photography Day......!!!!




I had gone to a Photography Exhibition put up by the Mass Media students on the occasion of World Photography Day and for some time I was lost behind the camera and the photography world. These guys had put up some amazing pictures......I was given a list of captions for each picture and I thoroughly enjoyed guessing each one of them. As I was not allowed to click pictures of any of the exhibits I am not able to put up some of my favorites but sincerely speaking I was awe struck by some of the captures......but like all good things this had to end too and I had to get back to work.....very unwillingly.

PS: The third picture here is of a coffee shop in my area know as "MOT" which stands for Matter Of Taste....with a message that says where coffee meets art... I love the place.....I love the ambiance....I love the coffee and I love the idea behind this......one of my favorite places .They had put up some exhibits too of the local talents.

12 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

photography is truly an art. I'd like to do more and will enjoy taking photos on our trip and posting them.

Cheryl said...

I would love to visit the coffee shop and sit and relax with a cup of coffee, enjoying the wonderful artwork.

nituscorner said...

@lin
will look forward to them

nituscorner said...

@cheryl/ashton
you are most welcome.

Anonymous said...

i like your various interests in life nitu. great to see you back.

R. Ramesh said...

when i visit shillong i want to visit that coffee shop, which is a favourite of my dear friend..and she will be the host..lol...

Patty said...

Coffee shop looks like a neat place to visit.

Onkar said...

True, art and coffee is a deadly combination.

Vinisha said...

One of my new year resolutions is to visit an art exhibition. Yet to happen though :)

It's amazing to see and absorb art - has the quality of making you feel content in that very moment

R. Ramesh said...

hi nitu....cheers..

magiceye said...

must have been fun for sure!!

R. Ramesh said...

Hi Nitu, take care..cheers