Friday, August 14, 2009

Eggs.......with a difference!!!!


Time flew by and so has my blog and with out knowing I have my 200th post today.When I started blogging, I didn't know I would reach this far.....for a person who could spell just blog and knew nothing else.....today am still learning about this amazing world and now blogging has rightfully found a place in my list of hobbies.
I found this picture very apt to be here today. The first is what we call "PASSION FRUIT".I think no other fruit would be able to explain me better......the person that I am.......my views......my nature........my love......my dislikes........and my attitude. The eggs that completes the figure are a little different from the ones you would find on your breakfast table. For one , they symbolise that I started blogging from Zero and secondly they are eggs not laid by the hen....meaning they are fake. I was fooled into boiling them .....lol!!! but honestly I have never seen anything so close to reality.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one doc....keep it up.....you still got a long way to go......cheers

Onkar said...

Congrats on reaching 200. Pl. carry on and on.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on your 200th post. I enjoyed today's post very much.

Anonymous said...

congrats nitu. hope you are feeling better.take care.

penak said...

congrats. many good wishes for many more to come. am getting addicted here.

Great Grandma Lin said...

glad you are back, missed you. Interesting post about eggs and other things. blogging opens up so much more. it keeps me writing, and alert to my world also making new friends from everywhere in my world.

Patty said...

Ha!Ha!, Did you really boil them? Congratulation on your 200th blog post. Have a great week-end. Hope you're feeling better, how is your doggie doing?

R. Ramesh said...

congrats on your second century...when is the party buddy? hey nitu u can never pass a virus..only affection.. thanks for yr kind msg..

Tan said...

Congratulations...
... and you really boiled fake eggs??
Hehehehe... cool :)

Anonymous said...

where are you nitu???hope you are better now. miss your blogging.

Kavita Saharia said...

I will be very careful whenever you will serve us an egg curry ...hmmmmm

Congrats on your 200th post...wow.