Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Extended Family.......!!!!


Rony and Raizer are our new additions in the family....... a difference of 2 mths between the two, both are getting mischievous and would try to crawl on my lap when ever I am sitting near them......each out doing the other to find the coziest place. Pups are like babies. They need to be loved and cuddled and pampered . Well , some one else is not liking the attention I am giving them......so Winnie would move out as soon as I go near them....... and would sulk till I go to him, pat and talk to him.Its amazing how human they are.....even they have emotions and they express it too. Lovable dogs!!!!

( PS: I had written this post a few days back but could not upload it as told earlier because of some technical problem here. So I have some very heart breaking. Raizer ( on the left ) is now no more. I, in fact could not look at this picture for quite a while , I miss him so much . Its always hard to accept the loss of a loved one.....including pets. I even thought I would not post this any more but on second thoughts I decided to dedicate this post to Raizer......with all my love. )

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sorry about Raizer. This was a very touching post.

magiceye said...

so sorry to hear about raizer. indeed they are so endearing that it gets difficult to live without them.

get rony over to Pet Pride

Corner Gardener Sue said...

I'm sorry about your loss. He sure was a cutie. I hope your computer problems are over.

magiceye said...

hey rony
great to see on at Pet Pride

do visit the other guys around and have fun!

cheers

bozo
Pet Pride