Thursday, October 1, 2009

My most touching " Mail "........!!!!!


Few days back an argument took place between My Guardian Angel and God, the draft of the conversation was duly put in my mail box......and folks am honestly touched by this mail that came to me miles across , just to put a smile on my face.......I can only say THANK YOU.

I told GOD: Let Nitu be healthy and happy forever...!

GOD
said: But for 4 days only....!

I said: Yes, let them be a Spring Day, Summer Day, Autumn Day, and Winter Day.

GOD
said: 3 days.

I said: Yes, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

GOD
said: No, 2 days!

I said: Yes, a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).

GOD
said: No, just 1 day!

I said: Yes!

GOD
asked: Which day?

I said: Every Day in the living years of Nitu!!!!

GOD
laughed, and said: Nitu will be healthy and happy Every Day!



6 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

that's the kind of god to have, one you can reason with. lol!

penak said...

heart warming argument. May you be blessed many folds.

Kavita Saharia said...

Beautiful....god bless you and your guardian angel.

Cheryl said...

So enjoyed this!

Patty said...

I like your God and your Guardian Angel.

But it's hard to read the blue against the black, at least for me it is. Happy, happy week-end.

nagarjuna said...

When we flow in love such feeling comes out.This happens.God bless you.