Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Bubble Gun....!!!!!



There was a Shopping Carnival recently in the city and as usual I took a walk around. Nothing special that caught my eye really but I did pick up a bubble gun for Neelav.... and well ........I don't know if it was a wise buy because the next day I came to know that, the bottle of liquid soap supplied with the gun was finished in no time and the next round of supply for the bubble gun actually came from my most expensive shampoo. " Neeeellllaaavvvv...... !!!!! ".......I screamed on top of my voice. My shampoo spilled all over the bathroom. My special shampoo.....that I use only on special occasion......now in a bubble gun!!!! " Lord Help Me "....I cried. Well after a much expected show down, I cooled off and tried my hand in blowing a bubble. Wow!! that is a big one..... and its fun to play.....but please spare my bottle son !!!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh how unfortunate that your precious shampoo was used in the bubble gun! Sounds like something one of my three would have done! Perhaps you could buy an inexpensive bottle of shampoo for the bubble gun? Or dish detergent? I always loved the bubble wands, trying to see how far a bubble would go!

Great Grandma Lin said...

how funny, he was just being creative! lol!

Patty said...

Have a safe trip and hopefully enjoy yourself while out of town.

Priyanka Khot said...

Hahahahahhahh!!! I am proud of Neelav... I have done similar deeds in my day.

Happy Bubble blowing.

Hope u have a good holiday.

Onkar said...

Very funny. Beautiful pictures.

Ankita said...

hahah! i want that yaar! i love bubbles :D