Monday, December 14, 2009

My Class of 30.....!!!!!



Last month I was called to be the resource person for one of the training program for the teachers.......a project conducted by the National Rural Health Mission. As always , I was excited to do something out of the routine......but it was only when I reached here , I came to know my odd class of 30 would actually consist of teachers.......and well I was grinning from east to west , thinking when the tables have turned.......today would be the day I would be on the other end.....Lol!!! I started off by paying my humble tribute to all my teachers who taught me and made me the person I am today. And then by the end of my session I realized how tough it is to actually be a good teacher.....specially if she was unfortunate enough to encounter a class as mischevious as ours.....Fortunately for me my class of 30 was a good class......eager to know about all that I had to say in that 2 hrs. I recalled how we used to keep looking at the time for the period to be over......hats off to all my teachers for bearing us all those years.

6 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

how true. that's why I only like to teach adults now. i was an elementary school teacher and then a school librarian for awhile and it was difficult to keep their attention for very long.

Patty said...

Glad things have been going well for you.

Priyanka Khot said...

You are so cute... I am sure all your students would just want the class to go on and on. :D

soccarman said...

cool!!!! i like the stuffs you are involved in. keep it up.

romita said...

your class and project gives me an idea to think for my research work

Cheryl said...

Sounds as if you had a great time!