Saturday, December 12, 2009

Siesta Time.....!!!!


I found this too good to miss so I had to capture it in my cam and share it here . I was reading my book waiting for my train but these two fair maidens distracted my concentration big and proper. I was looking at them highly fascinated with how comfortably they were taking a may be much needed nap, oblivious of their surroundings. I wanted to see them wake up from their slumber but my train came and I had to leave them still in their dreamland. Happy Siesta!!!

5 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

how funny, hope they didn't miss their train.

Cheryl said...

What a interesting photo. Wonder how long they slept?

R. Ramesh said...

hahhah good one:)

Priyanka Khot said...

amazing capture... wat i would give to be in their shoes right now.. a good deep sleep is what i need. :D

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!