Monday, March 1, 2010

Blissful Brushing........!!!!!!


Add Image
I came across this gentleman one morning and naturally my attention was caught......I sat at a distance and watched him brushing his teeth with a piece of Neem twig or Datun as they also call it. Neem is suppose to be good for teeth and using this piece of twig is definitely better then not brushing at all. As I watched him twist and turn his hand trying hard to reach out into all those unreachable areas inside his mouth.......I did notice that he was actually brushing in the right way. Amazing !!!!! Who would have imagined him to know this ????? Most of us would say , we brush our teeth, but not many of us know the correct technique which is very important and goes a long way to give you that "million takka smile " I specially loved to see his expression on his face. Looks like he was really enjoying his morning routine.

9 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

that's pretty amazing. my husband said his grandmother from texas used to do the same thing. amazing...

Cheryl said...

He certainly does!

soccarman said...

interesting post nitu.

Anonymous said...

i remember my grandparents telling me how science has advanced and now we have things like tooth brushes among others.and now my child uses a power brush.that is a major leap i suppose.

magiceye said...

back to roots?! figuratively and literally!

R. Ramesh said...

vallah...gr8 post..the dentist in u at work hehe...nitu how r u otherwise? take care..best wishes...:)

Onkar said...

Yes, the person really seems to be enjoying what he is doing.

Sid said...

Ha ha i liked d expression of d guy as you clicked him brushing...

Anonymous said...

and i won't be surprised if sometimes they floss too as i've seen similar incidence before