Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lunch at "SESAME"........!!!!!!



I got a call from a friend asking me for lunch. Said there was this new place in town where they serve good tibetian food.....and also had some academics to discuss. Well , I am quite okay with working lunches....but after a long stand in the hospital , dentistry for lunch is what I don't really fancy . Any way, the thought of trying out a new place and some tibetian food won me over. The place was nice. It had a touch of buddhism decor.....ambience was good .I had " phingsha, thupa" and tibetian bread .And the "working lunch " was cool like it always is......after all the academic discussions.....cases...patients we end up crapping . Lol !!!!!

12 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

how i wish i had known..would have joined..hehe..do they serve veggies??:)

Priyanka Khot said...

The place looks nice. I like the Buddha's portrait a lot.

Great Grandma Lin said...

sounds interesting, have no idea what Tibetan food is like.

nituscorner said...

@ ramesh yeah they do. lol!

soccarman said...

a place for me to try when i visit shillong next.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BK Chowla, said...

It is tempting but cant do much till I come to Shillong

Cheryl said...

The decor and colors look very nice. The food looked delicious, I have never had Tibetan food.

ferman said...

Enjoying.... thz increasing someone's weight i guess...

Rachna said...

Momos are the only Tibetan food I have eaten. They are yummy, would love to try out more things.

Anonymous said...

Tibetan food and those names certainly sound rather exotic, i hope you had a good lunch and the discussion well, i guess it must be more about those food, the rest was just an excuse ya

R. Ramesh said...

hello shillong..is nitu der? no, no wanted to talk to her for a long time..so just thght will say Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:)