Monday, June 21, 2010

Fresh Flowers.........!!!!!!


This is a shop in my area where they sell beautiful fresh flowers. Buying flowers for gifting or presenting is a very recent concept here. When I was younger ,I remember , if we had to take flowers to school for our teachers or over to someone's place, it would always be from our own garden. There was special pride and honor in doing so.But these days like all other places , we have shops selling fresh ornamental flowers for all occasions.Though people here are very fond of flowers and most houses still have a small garden....most of us prefer to buy them. And nothing like to start a day with a greeting and gift of these beautiful flowers !!!!!

11 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

I would rather have flowers from someone's garden but I know that not many have time to grow their own these days-I don't. lol!

Anonymous said...

at first i thought that the flowers were plastic, they sure look different to me or maybe i'm just not into flowers very much these days due to the age factor

Rachna said...

I love bouquets. I think you are fortunate to have so many flowers growing in your garden. We, city folks, have to make do with bought ones. But, I love getting flowers and gifting them :)

BK Chowla, said...

Just beautiful.
Just the right way to start one's day with flowers

nituscorner said...

@bluesman
how is age related to flowers??? lol!!!

soccarman said...

i do agree with you nitu. i love to have a vase of fresh flowers in my room when i come in the morning. My staff makes sure of this.but here we have to buy them.
Are you into soccer ???? which team are u supporting ?

nituscorner said...

@soccarman
yea i do watch football but only when i have my fav team playing. am a die hard fan of brazil.

Cheryl said...

Oh so pretty! I am spoiled as my husband brings me flowers alot! But there is something special about home-grown flower bouquets.

Priyanka Khot said...

I personally like looking at flowers in the garden. I don't like gifting flowers and the hardest part after my birthday is to throw the dead flowers away.

But I like the way this florist has kept the shop. Very pretty :)

Onkar said...

Yes, nothing like flowers from your own garden.

Fergus flowers said...

WOW.....
It's looking gorgeous....
Flowers are my favorite and i like those bouquets.
Thanks.....