Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Fav. Haunt......!!!!




A book fair organized by the Penguin House of publishers is going on in Shillong....in fact since the time I was sick at home. I was just crossing my fingers that it would not wind up before I could visit it.Well it did not , so I went there today and as usual I lost track of the time and by the time I came out of it I had five new books added to my collection.....fiction this time. I always loved fiction. I would loose my self into the book and identify with the characters.Can't wait to start on these latest buy.

9 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

have fun, a perfect getting better while resting hobby.

BK Chowla, said...

Good collection?

Cheryl said...

I can certainly understand why its your favorite haunt....I love books and especially when they are a bargain. I have a nice stack set aside now that I plan on catching up on soon.

Rachna said...

Hey, I love books too! I hope you had fun in the world of books. Which ones are you reading now?

Onkar said...

I also love fiction. The only problem is I get so absorbed, I neglect other important works.

nituscorner said...

@rachna
am reading the last don by Mario Puzo now.

Anonymous said...

i always wait for such book fairs when i can stock my home library, they sure give you a good bargain during such fairs

enikfox2 said...

am very much in love with your blog.keep up the good work

Sanand said...

Acts of Faith is a fantasic book. Hope the rest are great too.