Monday, June 14, 2010

Greenary Around Me.......!!!!





My first day at work after my recent bout of fever.....a typical Monday set up ! It was a Grey morning....been raining on and off.Some years back I would have cribbed about the weather . But today I have learned to love the drizzle . I stand by the window and look around me. Overlooking my hospital is the Lady Hydari Park and this morning it looked exceptionally Green. How I wished I could take a walk on those lush green grass lawns and feel the cold rain drops rub against my warm feet.....I looked on longingly.....till my colleagues walked into the room and called out "how are you feeling now ?" My wishes and my day dreams flew out of the window. My busy day started......!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

one thing about yr blog which i also like are the nice pictures, of things around you esp the greenery, btw i just wonder, are you also missing someone in particular....mmm.

R. Ramesh said...

hahha r u missing someone in particular???? hehe good question by bluesman...good post as usual and excellent photos buddy..cheers Dr

Great Grandma Lin said...

good to hear you are feeling better. do take some time if only on the way home to walk outside.

BK Chowla, said...

Great pictures and you are lucky to have so much greenery around you

soccarman said...

Sounds like a typically shillong scene. Btw how is the world cup fever for the soccer lover people of shillong??? beautiful pictures.

Rachna said...

Beautiful pics! Good to hear that the blockade will be off at least temporarily. And yes, I was wondering too whether it was someone particular you were missing :).

Kavita Saharia said...

Lucky Shillong wallas !

magiceye said...

lush green.... love it!

good to know you are fit and fine!

R. Ramesh said...

thanks ya

Mystique Earth said...

Fever is just nature's way to force you to take some rest. But, it is always good to be on the feet again & take on the world.

Good that you have come out of it.

Cheryl said...

What a lovely view indeed. The park is lovely.