Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Bundle Of Joy.......!!!!



The past few days have not really been rosy with my being down with fever and then later after several trips to the hospital for blood tests found out that I have been infected with a variety of mixed bacterial infection. I think the bacterias found a very friendly hostess....lol!!!! jokes apart , I have been laden with some real heavy doses of medicines which now makes me like a zombie. Amidst,all that some one came home with this little puppy , making him the third member in our canine family.Now who could refuse this little bundle of joy!!!! He came in and found this old pair of slipper for his pillow.....made himself comfortable near my bed and had a short nap.Well!!!! he is not yet baptised...since all names that I could think of were rejected by the Assembly which consists of Neelav and Neelav alone.

8 comments:

magiceye said...

so sweeeet.....

you must bring him over to Pet Pride

and you please take care of your health
get well soon!

Urmi said...

Very cuuuuuuuuuuuuute. How nicely and sweetly Neelav is sleeping. Name is very sweet like Neelav.

soccarman said...

sorry to hear u being unwell. hope you recover soon. your bundle of joy is so sweet.

Rachna said...

cute doggy and hope you are fine. I have been down with a nagging cough and fever as well.. I guess, it is the changing weather.

Cheryl said...

What an adorable puppy! I could definitely scoop him right up. I do hope you are feeling much better.

Great Grandma Lin said...

get well soon. what a cute new family member.

Priyanka Khot said...

This lil pup is so cute. What name did Neelav finally approve of? I am keen to know :-)

Love to the lil addition and Neelav!

nituscorner said...

@priyanka
after upteen times changing the name of the little fellow i finally put my foot down for Fido.