Thursday, March 31, 2011

Life filtered through the lens.......!!!!



My break from blogging this time was longer than usual.....no particular reasons as such only that life did a little twist and turn and I had to adjust to the gear as I drove on.....but I had safe navigators with me all the way so there was no question of my driving off road.I am here today....back to my little corner. I should thank all of my blogger friends and non blogger friends for encouraging me to start writing again...... for friends who have appreciated my writings and also told me my flaws....for friends who have taught me what life was all about.....and have made me grow and now see life through another lens.....and no I have not forgetting You for introducing me here and also my Hot mail and Face Book connections.....specially for people I did not know who took an interest in my blogs...... I thank you all for being with me.....and guiding me through . I hope I can continue writing here.....

8 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i am celebrating...gr888888 2 c u back here....wonderful...way to go, doctor...

soccarman said...

nitu so good to see u back here. i have been visiting your blog regularly wondering why you stopped blogging. in fact i wrote to you several times too which i am sure must have reached you asking you to come back here. its really wonderful to have you back. hope you are here to stay. to start with nice face lift here.keep it up.

nituscorner said...

@ ramesh thanks a ton ramesh.

nituscorner said...

@soccarman
thanks for visiting my blog in the past and even now while i was not here. yes i did get your mail. thanks for it too.

Anonymous said...

Twists and turns ...c'est la vie ...life's little nuances that you capture are still waiting for you to bring them to us through your own lens ...P.

BK Chowla, said...

Good tosee you back

nituscorner said...

@Bk Chowla
thank you.

nituscorner said...

@ anonymous
thanks. and will try my best.