Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Tributes.......!!!!!



A year rolled by and before I knew 25th of May is here today......on this day last year I lost my friend June forever.....June left for her heavenly abode, leaving me and many others stunned as I saw her sinking and breath her last. A sight and day from which I still am yet to recover . Today it has left me with doubt if the old saying time heals stands true or not.....for me personally the grief and loss is still just as fresh as that very fateful evening. I look at her picture here and cant help my rolling tears.....the ever so cheerful laugh still rings in my ears....our arguments still leaves me wondering who actually won over it.....our jokes that we shared.....the morning jogs that we used to go for.....she way ahead of me and I would struggle with my asthmatic lungs to keep up the pace with her.....so many memories now locked away forever. Today as I pay my tributes and my respect to her I can only say a silent prayer ....." May your soul rest in peace June. Thank you for touching my life the way you did.You will be always remembered."

9 comments:

Kavita Saharia said...

May her soul rest in peace.Nitu i have always known that how special and important she was to you.Could never forget the stories of your togetherness that we sharted in our hostel room .Hugs to you dear .I will say a prayer for her.

Rachit said...

its sad to hear about your loss, still life and death are two face of the same coin. May good God bless her soul.. :)

R. Ramesh said...

omg..quite touching...what a cheerful person..i can understand what u mean nitu

nituscorner said...

@ kavita
thanks kavita for your concern.

nituscorner said...

@rachit
yea i know and yet sometimes its difficult to get over it.

nituscorner said...

@ramesh
thanks ramesh.

Onkar said...

I join you in praying for her.

aakash said...

May her soul rest in peace

Patty said...

A beautiful remembrance of your dear friend.