Tuesday, July 26, 2011

An Unplanned Day......2 !!!







I am late posting the second part but never the less its here......some classic black and white photographs from the museum. I loved this gallery and these are some pictures which you would hardly get to see in reality these days. Modernity has touched every sphere of life and with all its advantages have also taken away the innocence in us.I always found black and white photography so classy so obviously I could not miss these awesome pictures and am sharing it here for all my friends.....and specially for you !!! Hope you like them too.

8 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

oofff..b & w photos make me nostalgic...those good old days...hey excellent pix buddy...keep the cheers

Onkar said...

lovely photographs

R. Ramesh said...

Hi :) your blog is so good..naturally v r waiting 2 c d next post:)

Sanand said...

U r right. The black and white pics bring a timeless classic feel.

nituscorner said...

@ramesh,bk chowla,onkar,Sanand,
thanks so much

Kish said...

Gr8... and loved the pics...

Sanand said...

Very nice pics.

Traffic Pulse India said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful info particularly the closing part :) I deal with such info much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.