Monday, August 1, 2011

My Delhi Attraction.....!!!!






Apart from all the great things of a metro city like Delhi (minus the heat of course), that I love for a break, this little darling is someone who can make me forget even the heat here.Advik, my nephew has turned two now and sure has changed since the time I saw him last. A bundle of joy that he is, makes sure to keep all of us on our toes.....highly curious about all new things, my shoes and my glares didnt escape his sharp eyes. So I caught him just in time with my camera ,trying out these....right now his attention is on Aunt Nitu.....and thus keeping me on my toes too( hope I lose a few kilos in the process).But as my short break would come to an end very soon, I know parting would be the most difficult moment for me. He stole my heart with his chitter chatter and I for sure would go back heart broken once again.Children grow up so fast.....that by the time I get to see him next time may be would show me a different Advik.But as of now I would treasure these moments.
And yes we have a huge thing common between us.....Shoes!!! Now that sure is some "Konnection" !!!!.lol!!!.

15 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

u lost a few kilos???vallah...post the photos of newlook nitu...

BK Chowla, said...

Very cute child.Very interesting pictures

Onkar said...

Lovely pictures

Patty said...

He's adorable.

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Kids always have the ability to take our breath away, both literally and figuratively:)
He sounds like quite a handful..

Pratima Giri said...

Nice Blog So Cute...
Visit India Tour Travel
India Tour Packages
Luxury Holidays
Family Holyday
South India Travel
Ayurveda India
Yoga In India
Thnks For Posting

R. Ramesh said...

super blog this..y is the author not coming back here..plz come back..

Priyanka Khot said...

I think it is time to came visiting Advik and me soon! The blog and the blogosphere misses you Nitu!

nituscorner said...

@priyanka
thanks priyanka for dropping by here at least even though i would prefer you to visit me in my city....will try to write again....thanks.

R. Ramesh said...

yes PK,, i have ben telling this to nitu: The blog and the blogosphere misses you Nitu!

Sanand said...

Nice pic of Advik. Btw, take care because there's an outbreak of viral fever, dengue and all sorts of infections in Delhi. Alerts are being sent out to schools and families to make sure they take kids' temperature and watch out for fever outbreak or rashes. Just mentioning it here, that's all.

Web Designing In Jaipur said...

You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

Web Designing In Jaipur said...

Great publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you've a huge readers' base already!|What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its helped me. Great job.

Affordable Web Design Delhi said...

you’re a great professional for writing it, congrats.

Breast Cancer Hospital Jaipur said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Breast Cancer Hospital Jaipur