Thursday, October 10, 2013

A come back with the sound of the Dhaak....!!!!!

I know my absence from the blogging world has been long. Reasons could be summed up as many but nevertheless  I have come back to my corner and space......and yes I have missed this world.....the amazing world of blogging.
Months and days have rolled by........its been stormy.....its been sunny.....i have lost some dear ones and have found some strange connections......I don't know how and when..... I feel I have grown in this process. Now with the turn of the fall its festive time once again......and I find nothing is more beautiful then the sound of the dhaak....apart from the fact that it plays a vital role during Durga puja....for me its also a sign of awakening.....a time to rediscover one self.....as if the dhaak with its loud sound wakes me up from a deep slumber....may be its done just that because today I decided to write something here in my space......and since I am here today , I need to say this.....if it was not for some of my friends who have repeatedly asked me to start writing.....may be nituscorner would have been closed forever.Though I had stopped writing ....they kept in touch through various other mediums......I am indeed grateful to them.Thank you for sticking by me. So this first post is dedicated to all my loved ones and my two most special friend who helped me wade through the high tide. I hope am able to post here more often.
Wishing each one of you a blessed durga puja !!!!
.

3 comments:

BK Chowla, said...

It is so nice to see you back.. Welcome

nituscorner said...

thanks mr.chowla.

R. Ramesh said...

happy happy happy:) wish u all the best nitu ji..keep writing..