Thursday, August 14, 2014

Discovering Musical Moods.....!!!!



After a long day at work, there is nothing as therapeutic as music for me.....thus my love for music led me to discover Musical Moods.....where I could unwind with some awesome tunes.
Musical Moods was actually known by another name but because this was a place where we could listen to music according to our own moods.....this new name was decided upon.
I love to visit here as often as I can. The owner is an amazing host and an awesome person......also a terrific singer and most important we share a common ground for music.No wonder am attracted to this place as a bee is attracted to a flower.....lol....My time spent here is treasured and I always look forward visiting.
A big  heartfelt THANK YOU is all I can tell YOU.....my dear friend.

No comments: