Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014....A dedication......!!!!


I feel 2014 just passed away with the blink of my eye......and as we step into the new year I cant help but reflect  on my by gone days.Yes 2014 has truly been a year of friendship for me.....and I guess that's why the year seems to have just breezed through. So as I post my first blog this year , it only seems right that I should dedicate this to my friends who have made 2014 the best year for me.

Today I will thank them all individually without taking names....and each word here comes with all my emotions attached.
Started from January when a call from a distant friend helped me decide on a professional course I wanted to do.....it has been so far the best decision that I took in recent times.....and I thank you for remembering my wish and thinking its important enough to make the call even though you have shifted out of my city.
As I left home for the course.....enroute I had my bday and I should specially thank a very special friend who made my day the most amazing one.....it was the best bday I ever had....thankyou for making time for me.
A new city.....a new set of routine....but I was all set and ready to start.....I met my guide a remarkable teacher.....I cannot thank you enough sir for making my stay a home away from home.
During my stay I met a long standing friend .....may be 8 yrs or more with whom I had kept in touch through ups and downs.....fights and arguments....but yes we hanged on.....I know how busy you are....thankyou for making time for me.
 And yes you my friend thankyou for making me a part of your family.....I now know I have an extended family in another city.
Not to forget another dear friend who flew in specially for us to be able to meet up. Am truly touched.
But the cream on the cake is taken by my bestest childhood friend....(emotions sometimes over ride grammar)
whom I met after almost 22 yrs.....technology have made us forget the time gap but yes we met as in a "Live Meeting". Tears of joy....held us together through my stay
The year rolled by and I was back to my city ....enriched now with the new things I learnt. But friends from all over continued to touch my life in various ways.
My love for music led me to be introduced to some new friends....some awesome people....I treasure you all and I hope in music we shall live and through music we shall create magic in our friendship.  A Big Thankyou.
May each one of you be blessed and stay blessed as this new year roll on......!!!!

3 comments:

Mystique Earth said...

Hi Nitus,
Each year is a gift to everyone of us still alive. It comes in a package.

As the days go by throughout the year, the contents of the package unfolds for us to see. You see, this package is very special. Unlike any other packages which you are able to unwrap immediately, the package of life cannot be done so.

It unwraps day by day offering us gifts and lessons as the day goes by. It is filled by both joyful and sad moments.

As we move along the rest of the year, some of those we know will leave this journey. Some older and some younger than us. No one knows when their journey will come to a halt.

I wish you many joyful moments and a peace of mind.

nituscorner said...

@ mystique earth
thanks . was a pleasure reading your thoughts.

nituscorner said...

@ emmanuel
thanks for your comments and thanks for dropping by here.