Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pensive Moods.....!!!!



I was on a short 3 weeks break.....well OK not so short may be....but the fact is that at the end of the day how ever long you choose to take off', time flies and before you know the day is at your door step and duty calls you back.....and when this happens I always go into pensive moods as if its the end of the world and this morning I specially went into one when I came across this particular picture....my favorite.....Cappuccino coffee at the airports always depicts holiday time for me.....and I never miss to take a cup whether its work or pleasure trip that I am going through. Travel is one big love in my life after music and books.....and each time I plan a trip my excitement seeps through my face like a happy child going for an ice cream treat. I never forget to thank God for giving me these three loves in my life apart from my family and friends who have touched my life in untold ways.....and if it was not for music, books and travel ....as much as I love and respect my white coat that I adorn.....my life would have been as white and cold... ...but as long as there is Music and like minded friends who enjoy the music as much as me....I will happily sail through till I get to take my next vacation ....till then the pleasure of having cappuccino coffee at the airports will have to wait......and with that thought I start work looking forward for the "Next Time".....!!!!

3 comments:

aritrabanj said...

Look forward to your next cup of cappuccino at the airport and get over the pensive mood...keep smiling :) :)

nituscorner said...

@ aritrabanj

thanks for your wishes....and thankyou for dropping by too.

Mystique Earth said...

Hi Nitus,
Good to hear that you have made it on your vacation break. Something I have long been wanting to do myself but can't really figure out when the time will finally arrive.

Here's wishing you many more Cappuccino's to come... ;)