Sunday, May 10, 2015

My short stay at ACERT.....!!!!






One of my main highlights last year was my decision of doing a professional course to upgrade myself....the reason being purely a personal strive to perfection. Sciences have advanced many folds....dentistry too has evolved many folds. As years roll by to keep up with the changing scenario I decided to to go for a course to Kolkata. I chose Kolkatta for two reasons....One its closer home but more importantly I have very strong connections with Kolkata and the slightest chance I get, I always choose to go back to the city I love .....almost like going back to my childhood.So  I choose ACERT , the institute where I was going to do my course.....and believe me it was one of the best decisions I took in recent times.
     I had a short flight and as  I looked through the window I could see the city of Kolkata below coming in view.....I knew not what awaited me but I had boarded with a lot of optimism .....so therefore I looked forward to it.
I met my teacher.....and I started the course....it was a busy schedule but I enjoyed every moment of it.  My teacher was an amazing person and his family became my extended family. It was a home away from home.
I came back enriched and happy with the time spent in ACERT. I look forward to going back some day for a different course. Till then I highly recommend this institute to who ever is interested in upgrading her/himself in Endodontics.

2 comments:

ferman said...

Good to start reading your posts again dear Cindy.

Take care
Keep writing.

nituscorner said...

Thanks ferman for stopping by here and thanks for your encouragement.