Thursday, December 3, 2015

Wintry Feel......!!!!



Am back after a while.....the gap is a long one but nevertheless am here today to put in my thoughts . Lately friends have been visiting my blog and that has sort of inspired me to write this today. Though they are all spread far and wide, I wish to show them a glimpse of a morning in my city . One of these days I took these pictures from my balcony. Winter is setting in slowly and after a long drawn monsoon ,a bright clear sky like this on a crisp morning cheers up one and all am sure.....it very well did to me and the reason why I wanted to share this post here. The scenery from my balcony is always like a motion picture for me. No single moment is the same.....and though this has been a place where I have grown up.....I still feel good to capture it all in my camera and in spite of the concrete jungle around us , its always a treasured moment for me to be able to spend time on my balcony with my favorite mug of tea.

I would try to be more regular here with all the different captures.....thanks my dear friends for visiting here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing again keep it up

nituscorner said...

@ anonymous

Thanks for visiting and thanks for encouraging.