Friday, November 27, 2009

A Silent Tribute.....!!!!!


A year has passed by since that fateful night and even today when I recall 26/11/2008 , terror unfolds in front of my eyes......the agony of the nights and the days following it.......the nightmare haunts us even today.Neelav and I silently light a candle in this corner of the country and offer our tributes to the brave men who fought this out and all those who lost their lives and their loved ones. I pray that our children never grow up to see such terror ever again. Mumbai belongs to India, and when a part of India cries , I cry too. I humbly extend my hand to fight this terror in what ever small insignificant way ......because I am the "I" in India and the "M" in Mumbai is ME.

9 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

I think the whole world was in shock...

hitch writer said...

hoping with you it doesnt happen again !

we dont have anything but hope !

R. Ramesh said...

wish to share your sentiments here..

soccarman said...

sharing your silent tribute.

Anonymous said...

your writing made me pause and think.very good write up.it shows no matter which part of the country we are we stand united.

Onkar said...

Your last sentence sums up your feelings well. These are also the feelings of millions of Indians.

Patty said...

What a beautiful tribute.

R. Ramesh said...

hi nitu:)

ferman said...

I recall the silent streets of Mumbai on 26th... Yes I was in the city with few of my collegues for a training..in a hotel close to the airport.... Entire night was attending the phone calls from well wishers those who were aware that I was in mumbai... Horrible time..hope it is not repeated elsewhere.