Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Caught in the Act......!!!!!



One night before going to bed, Neelav took exceptionally long to brush his teeth...which instantly sent a warning bell in my head....."what is going on in the bathroom"....I wondered ??....I remembered all my shampoos that went inside the bubble gun and the perfumes used as fresheners..... The door was luckily not bolted (which he often does now a days), so I slowly peeped in to see what was taking him so long and found that he was trying out a shaving act....I ran to get my cam so that I could capture this very scene without him knowing.....( so in case the picture is a little dark please bear with me, I could not risk using a flash)as this I simply had to show it to his father....Neelav imitating him. Thankfully he did not try the electric razor which Prakash with some good sense kept it above his reach.I suddenly realized he was growing up and very soon his papa will have to mark the level of his After Shave...he!!!he!!! I could not help grinning !!!!

6 comments:

Rachit said...

It might be quite nostalgic moment for you. :)

BK Chowla, said...

I hope you realize that he is growing up and growing up fast

Siddhartha Joshi said...

I relate to this, I remember how I used to itch to start shaving...every time I looked at pa/ grandpa going through the routine :)

p.s. Its another matter that I do not shave at all anymore ;)

Priyanka Khot said...

How cute is that. Now if only Neelav was not so shy, I would have spoken to him about this moment :-)

I know what to gift him on my next visit :D

nituscorner said...

@sidhdhartha joshi
thanks for the feedback.lol. i know there are more changes to come by.
@priyanka khot
save me priyanka ...dont even dream of doing that..lol. you know my blog would be deleted forever if he comes to know he is one of the subjects here (yes now he knows how to find nituscorner) and well on the phone he could manage to say those few words to a lady.lol.

R. Ramesh said...

bad bad bad manners..kiddoss need their privacy too...