Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Morning Treat.....!!!!!



This morning I got up and was sitting in the balcony with my usual mug of tea thinking about the long day that lay ahead and trying to mentally organise my routine.......I suddenly looked up towards the western sky and lo and behold what a lovely sight caught my eyes. A rainbow from one corner to the other across the hazy morning sky forming a half circle...... with all its seven hues. A picture so beautiful.....I simply had to share it here. It was a treat no doubt but most importantly it also brought with it a lot of hope and happiness.......a lot of optimism and a lot of cheerfulness just when I needed it most.Nature can be so soothing !!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nitu, this is nostalgic and also envious!!!

Susan R. Mills said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting new people.

Great Grandma Lin said...

lovely rainbow and moment of contemplation...

R. Ramesh said...

the rainbow is visible in the pix so aethetically...congrats nitu and thanks for sharing

Cheryl said...

I am enthralled with the beautiful rainbow, how it seems to touch the landscape. What a pleasing way to start your day.